Inn Hotel collects personal information from customers through several means.
The term “Personal Information” in this Policy refers to information which does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. Types of Personal Information Inn Hotel collect include:
- Your name, gender, home and work contact details, business title, date and place of birth, nationality, passport and visa information;
- Telephone numbers dialed, faxes sent/received or receipt of telephone messages when connected to the telephone services we may provide guests during their stay;
- Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room, holiday preferences, amenities requested, facilities or any other services used);
- Your credit card details, online user accounts details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation;
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g. health conditions and preference that require specific accommodations, purchase of goods and services);
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
- Information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems, card key and other security systems;
- Contact and other relevant details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business (e.g., travel agents or meeting and event planners).
- Additional contact information about you that we may obtain through third parties with whom we do business (e.g. travel agents, airlines or similar providers). For example, if we know your name and postal address, we may request your email address from your travel agent.
Occasionally, you may be requested to provide personal information about others to us (for example, individuals for whom you are making a reservation). In such cases, we rely on you to obtain such other persons' consent for disclosing their information to us which we will use in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
You may always choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.